From: Larry via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 10:54 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Larry
Subject: Re: Stus-List insurance

When I purchased my boat I did a lot of shopping around.

I went with American Family Insurance. Fantastic company. If I could have them
for all my insurance needs, I would. But I have had my home and auto with Geico
for over 40 years and my discounts cannot be beat.

My boat insurance is through American and is 485 a year and on 80k value boat,
with one million on damages. US Boat, Geico and the rest were half again if not
double.

Just my 2 cents