From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of ed
vanderkruk via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:48 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: ed vanderkruk <primeinter...@gmail.com>; John Christopher
<phygi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Landfall 38 original list price

I have the original bill of sale from one of the last Landfalls ( LF38 hull 229
) commissioned out of Niagara on the Lake in 1982. I believe all-in it was
close to 100k Canadian ... but would have to check the builders file on the
boat.

Ed

On Feb 15, 2018 5:32 PM, "John Christopher via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com