LF38

From: Pierre Tremblay [mailto:tremblay.pie...@yahoo.ca]
Sent: February-16-18 2:25 PM
To: C&C List

I also have the original Martec Eliptic on my 38-3. No vibration, hull speed at
2400 RPM, and in reverse, you have to think ahead.

To align the blade, I installed a cheap fleabay car backup camera connected to
the video input of my chartplotter (Zeus Touch). With paint mark on the tranny
and cuppling, easy to align. It also give me view on the engine, stuffing box
and bilge when motoring for prolonged period.

Pierre TremblayAvalanche #54988

C&C38-3 WK, hull #76

Le ‎vendredi‎, ‎16‎ ‎février‎ ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎53‎:‎09‎ ‎Est, Gary Russell via