Hi Mark,

I have Build Files for around 40 of the C&C 37/40's.  South Shore Yachts
threatened to dispose of them some time ago if no one wanted them so I
bought from him what he could find so that wouldn't happen.

I tried attaching three photos of your Build File but the are too big so
I'm sending them to you as Google Drive links.  I don't have time to scan
these documents right now, I'm off to work at the theatre now, but I can
scan a few for you later,

Have fun with them.

Ken H.

PS: Any boats I have Build Files for are noted on the list here:
https://c-c-37-40.blogspot.ca/p/a-list-of-known-c-3740-boat-name.html

​
 20180224_C&C 37 No. 30 The Edge Build File_0081...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wOk6KdM2S--4Y3943W1L3o1eoe0nxMFN/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 20180224_C&C 37 No. 30 The Edge Build File_0086...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zjzgmKmhDkG5FvI35k_PzALOTkXk7K3A/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 20180224_C&C 37 No. 30 The Edge Build File_0087...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/11cDFKmAvolRt5pj_UdgLaQGLnDOov03x/view?usp=drive_web>
​