From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chad Osmond
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 10:36 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chad Osmond <c...@wanderinglost.ca>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Omni WiFi antenna installation / connection range

Ubiquiti Bullet M2. You won't find a lot of 5.8Ghz WiFi spots and the 2.4 is
more forgiving for line of site.
A 8 or 9 dBi antenna would be good for most applications, once you get into
10dBi they can get pretty big and heavy.

The Ubiquiti gear is really top notch for the price, it's leaps and bounds
better then anything else out there.

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 8:52 AM, John Christopher via CnC-List
Hi,

Has anyone installed an Omni WiFi antenna? If so;

- which model (ubiquity or otherwise), - - where did you install the antenna
(Mast, Arch, etc)
- 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- What DBi (and actual range / strength are you getting).

We’ll be spending most of the summer on the boat (with kids) 😉.

Any other information is appreciated.
Cassidy’s Free
LF 38, #155

/J