Regular XLS would be preferable to Extra T for sheets. Extra T is a better low
stretch halyard line but tends to be rather stiff and holds a set when wrapped
tight on a winch.
Stretch isn’t as big an issue with jib and main sheets that get constantly
adjusted.
My $.02 as a Rope guy.
Chuck Gilchrest

Sent from my iPhone