I use soft shackle on my jib sheets, and just added a couple of turns of
rigging tape to stop it opening up. Not that it ever would but..

It’s a great setup.

From: bushma...@aol.com [mailto:bushma...@aol.com]
Sent: March-22-18 6:52 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List New Sheets - soft shackle question

  Mike, I went with the soft shackle last spring and I was skeptical about the
shackle opening....not one time all season...so, I am now a believer!  I bought
the ready made one and it went on easily, no hanging on the shrouds, (my pet
peeve,) either!

Richard

s/v Bushmark 4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 601 ( on the hard);
Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255