+1 on the Trojan golf cart batteries; that’s typically what I spec’ed when
doing marine electrical/electronics work for a living several years ago.
Really good longevity, and they stay very consistent over their lifetime if
cared for properly.  Probably the best value out there.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis