Matt,

That's going to be tough.  My rigger buddy and I faced this situation a
couple years ago.  Parts for MKI furlers are practically non-existent.

You could call a bunch of rigging shops but my guess is you'll come up
empty.  The best rigging shop on the Gulf Coast is Zern Rigging.  Call Rick
at 850-439-1453.  Touche' is docked near Rick's shop.  If you find one
there I can try to get it to you.

If some other listers post the contact info for good rigging shops in their
area, maybe you'll find one hidden away somewhere.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA