Seem to be loosing some fuel. The tank is good. There is no leak from the tank
to the primary filter. It then goes to the engine. No leak there. Pardon my
ignorance but there is a round attachment with a gasket on the top that seems
to be leaking. There are some small  screws? bolts? holding it down. It seems
to be oozing from there. Can I tighten them leaving everything together or do I
need to take the mixing elbow off?Yanmar 2gmf.