I am pretty sure my boat has the Edson #870 pedestal....SS throttle on the starboard side, SS gear shifter on the port side.      I have been searching the Edson Marine website to learn about the 'throttle tensioning screw/bolt' but have had no success accessing any information on it......specifically, where exactly is it located and how do adjust the tension on the cable so that the engine holds an RPM.

My throttle currently has a 'clamp' on the cable that can be tensioned however if there is a better way to properly tension the throttle cable, I would like to experiment with that.

Chuck Gilchrist, I suspect you might have specific knowledge of this..... if you read this, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32- 84
Halifax, N.S.