We recently installed one on a 34.  We mounted it in the engine room where
other electronic items,  wires, etc. are and there is also a large ground
busbar there to make it easy to connect things in an orderly fashion.  The
house batteries are about 2 feet away under the quarter berth.

The starter battery is on the other side under the sink.  So the location makes
it easy to run the sensor wires to both banks.

We are happy with it.

Don Jonsson
Andante, Victoria

Sent from my iPad