Hi Josh,

You're spot-on with your recommendations on the electrical work. Really
appreciate the links to bona-fide vendors and equipment. That Blue-Sea fuse
holder is really nice!

Sadly, the stuff at the top of my current list falls into the category of
impending failure. Ha! Just finished a complete pedestal rebuild and engine
service. I'm keeping an eye on the electrical stuff for now, for signs of
the aforementioned impending doom, until it floats to the top of the list.
Also sad - the PO and I are both electrical engineers. I think there's a
saying about the plumber's pipes leaking or something...

When the time comes for the 12VDC power work it will be much more robust.
Comments appreciated.

--
Tim Rutherford
'81 C&C 36' KCB #244 Chamamé