I hope this is ok to post, I have an 8 year old winter cover for a cnc 36,
professional construction, out of Maritime cotton/polyester fabric.  Showing
some wear, but still serviceable.  Make me an offer.  Weighs about 40 lbs, ship
from.49449 zip code. PM me for picture from last fall when installed on boat.
BILL WALKER
wwadjour...@gmail.com
CNC 36
Pentwater, Mi