Pretty much on a par. I like the older Swan interiors better than the new...I
like the Baltic 47 better than the Frers Swan 46 and 48 because it has a more
cruiser-friendly deck layout. Joiner work below is great on the Baltic as it
always has been on the Swan. The Swan may have an edge in electrical setup.

Andy

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett
Newport, RI