From: 30071455000n behalf of
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 6:49 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Paul
Subject: Stus-List Chain plate hull reinforcement

Hello all,
There are reinforcing “pads” that are glassed in at the base of the small
bulkheads supporting the chain plates on my C&C 29 Mk1. Under the roving there
is balsa (mostly rotted) bonded to the inside surface of the hull.
Is it best to replace with identical new balsa core matting or does anyone have
recommendations on some other method of stiffening the hull in this location.
Thanks

Paul D. Saxton
29 Mk 1
Boomerang

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and
every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray