Seriously, welcome.  Can't help with the file 'tho.  I'd thought about doing
it, but couldn't figure out the benefit other than the intellectual exercise in
doing it (which is fine as a reason, don't get me wrong).

Couldn't you go old school, import the lines drawing and use the software to
fair it out?

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2018-09-05 12:20 PM, Rob Ball via CnC-List wrote:
As a new owner of a 34 (38 years old) I want to try to create a 3D file of the
boat . . . . .
Does anyone out there have anything already that is close to a C&C 34  . . . . ?
I can manipulate a different boat if anyone has one that is similar  . . . .
I’m using a Program called MicroStation, but I can import most types of 3D
files  . . . .

Cheers,
Rob Ball
Chief Design Engineer                                      Tel 508-995-9711
[http://www.edsonintl.com/signature/image001.gif]
Edson International
Email: r...@edsonintl.com<mailto:a...@edsonintl.com>            [Edson
        - Home] <http://www.edsonmarine.com/>