I’ve been a proud C&C owner for 45 yrs. I bought my 1st C&C, a 30 Mk 1, hull #
100  at the 1973 Annapolis Boat show.We named her Red Baron and raced/cruised
her for 13 years with my family. She was a terrific racer/cruiser!!
As the family grew up and kids wanted to bring friends, we decided to step up
and purchased a 1986 C&C 41 CB, naming her Der Baron. We have now raced/cruised
her for 32 years on the Chesapeake Bay.

I have a room full of trophies and photos, a garage full of old sails, and many
fond memories and tales to share with family and crew.
They both have been wonderful family boats and I’ve never regretted our choice.

Don Wagner
C&C 41 CB
Der Baron
hull # 93