Thank you Fred.
The 30’s in my area are far too rich for my blood but I’ll keep my eyes open.
I’m not pulling the trigger on either boat until the spring. Maybe something
comes available between now and then.
Chris

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, October 11, 2018, 8:18 AM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List