From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 9:21 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 26' or 27'?

#yiv1121072735 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Whether its a 30 or 27 or 26.
Have patience with looking.   Someone in the next towngave away a decent 30' to
a deserving family who would use and love the boat as it  was by its original
owner.  Its not always the money.

With that in mind look for the best whatever footage (me? go for the 30, you
will be trading up within 5 years anyway) you can find with all the work done,
sails purchased etc. and do not be afraid to have a budget that you will stick
to and offer.  They can only say no.  But  they may say yes for non-economic
(emotional) reasons.

Lots of boats out there and lots of eyes all over the country to help if its
not local to you.

David F. Risch, J. D.GulfStreamAssociates,LLC
(401) 419-4650