On 2018-10-15 2:29 PM, Sid via CnC-List wrote:
"I notice that when I manually pump out the water in the keel that the water in the cockpit pipe it did not pump that out."

The two should be totally unrelated....your bilge pump is or should be separate from the cockpit 'scuppers' or 'drains'.....check to see that all those hoses are clear to allow water to move through them freely.
"1. is it normal to get water in the keel after it rains?"
If your mast is keel stepped, rain water will find its way down the mast.  Are there any other obvious places (hatches, deck fittings, windows, etc) where there could be leaking?

"2. anyone know how the water leaves the boat when it rains in the cockpit?"
Cockpit water should leave the boat through scupper hoses connected to thru hulls which usually have shut off valves.
"3. where to install a bilge pump that turn on automatically to pump out the water?"
In the bilge, if, your bilge is big enough to accept one and/or you can find one to fit your bilge.  Most have a float, when water begins to fill the bilge, will start the motor and pump out the water.
"4. how / where to run the bilge pump pipe to?"
A challenge to find a path ( hose to overboard) for the water to travel from the bilge pump overboard....I don't know the 24 'intimately'......maybe a another 24 owner can chime in here that already has been done this road. I installed a pump in the bilge and connected it via hose and a Y joint into the head shower discharge which exits the forward starboard side just below the toe rail.
"5. does to cockpit water goes to the keel hole in the cabin? I am assuming no the way the pipe leave the hull below the cockpit.'
Answered before, no.....cockpit water should never intentionally go to the bilge.      You are assuming wrong, the scupper hoses should be exiting the hull down low.  If connected properly, your cockpit port scupper hose should exit on the starboard side and the cockpit starboard scupper exit on the port side.  When the boat is heeled, they shouldn't fill up

Hope this is helpful.

ROb Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277