I have AGM batteries and they are charged exclusively by the alternator or
solar panel.  In neither case do I know of a way to regulate the charging for
compatibility with AGM.  The charger for shore power is set for AGM, but I
rarely use it.  Is there something I should be doing with the alternator with
the AGMs?  Thanks- Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT