Take it out and take it apart. Mine, like Dave’s was corroded so badly that
replacement was the only answer.

Gary

1980 30-1

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Chris Graham via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 5:21 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chris Graham <sabre28...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Manual bilge

Thanks Dave, any idea if the stock pump is repairable? I’m fine with it if it is

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <https://yho.com/footer0>

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 5:16 PM, Dave. via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

I have had to replace my manual whale gusher pumps twice over the years. My
problem was not the diaphragm but the metal itself. I can’t remember for sure
but I think the housing is aluminum but in any case the salt water erodes the
metal and the seals no longer seal. Only way to tell is to disassemble the pump.

Good luck.

Dave.

SLY 1975 C&C 33

Sent from my iPad