That looks nice Joel!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, October 19, 2018, 2:02 PM, Joel Aronson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

one option:

https://www.thegpsstore.com/Raymarine-a78-Refurbished-GPS-Fishfinder-with-Transducer-and-Charts-P5712.aspx

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 1:53 PM Chris Graham via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Thanks Josh!!C

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, October 19, 2018, 1:39 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List