From: WILLIAM WALKER <wwadjo...@aol.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 16:21:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Stus-List Shackle for Genoa Sheets?

Ditto soft shackle.. Make your own, good winter evening project...plenty of
videos on line.
CnC 36
Pentwater, Mi.
(Winter Cincinnati, Ohio)

Bill Walker
------------------------------
On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 Richard Bush via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Edd, I went to the "soft shackle" last year and love it...I have have not
had a single (not one) line hang on the shrouds using the soft shackle...I
have been pleased with the lack of maintenance required also...;

Richard
s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River Mile 596:

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255