That’s the other advantage to my system. When I’m not using the plotter, it
easily unhooks and gets locked inside the cabin (and off the boat completely
during the winter).

I just used a simple rail clamp and some wire looms.

Here are a couple of photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xisew2k5wv49rm0/IMG_1602.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oo89yh9eaez97tc/IMG_1615.JPG?dl=0

All the best,

Edd

---------------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
914.774.9767   | Mobile
Sent via iPhone X
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Nov 21, 2018, at 9:58 AM, Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List