Make your own.  I used one of these:

https://edsonmarine.com/3-stainless-clamp-on-accessory-mount/

Cut some StarBoard, routed the edges and "voila!".

Here's pics:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsbEhPTjhvV0FWR0k
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsRjJHbmFuQ3dieGc

Nice thing about using a clamp on mount is you can move it around if you
don't like where you first put it.

Also note the instrument "pod" I built for my Nexus display.  StarBoard and
a couple of pedestal clamps.  Easy.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA