Rubbing alcohol is very effective in many cases too.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Dennis C. via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: November 28, 2018 4:54 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Glue residue

Most decal adhesives can be removed with mineral spirits.

Dennis C.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018, 1:12 PM Charlie Nelson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hey all;

I finally managed to remove the 2018 CRW bow stickers from my boat--talk about
delaying things!

Anyhow, I am now left with the residue of the glue on my Awlgrip painted hull.

Goo-gone did nothing to help remove them or the glue residue.

I am thinking I need a petroleum based product but am hesitant to just go for
it because of the Awlgrip.

OTOH, I am hesitant to use a scotch-brite pad, etc. for fear of scratching the
Awlgrip.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Charlie Nelson