Don't you just put the new stickers over the old spot?RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

  Hey all; I finally managed to remove the 2018 CRW bow stickers from my
boat--talk about delaying things! Anyhow, I am now left with the residue of the
glue on my Awlgrip painted hull. Goo-gone did nothing to help remove them or
the glue residue.  I am thinking I need a petroleum based product but am
hesitant to just go for it because of the Awlgrip. OTOH, I am hesitant to use a
scotch-brite pad, etc. for fear of scratching the Awlgrip.