All your fuel lines are external so finding leaks should be a matter of running
the motor and looking and feeling for moisture.  Is fuel puddling under the
motor?  Copper sealing gaskets around banjo fittings should be replaced each
time the bolt is loosened when you bleed the system.  I keep a dozen on board
for this reason.  Feed lines to injectors also need to seat securely or fuel
can leak.
My 3HM had a leak from the filter housing right before the high pressure pump
caused by over tightening the cap which cracked the thin aluminum casting.  Any
little thing can cause a leak.
Chuck Gilchrest
S/V Half Magic
1983 35 LF