In my video I discuss how I bleed my engine.  I show JB weld stick on the
HP injector bleed screw which is notorious for leaking/coming loose.  As
Russ says, the bleed screws on the filter also regularly leak so I plug
those with JB weld as.

The banjo bolt going into the lift pump is (IMO) slightly too long.  It
tends to bottom out and not provide good enough tension on the gaskets
(copper or dowty).  I've had the most success by doubling up the dowty
washers on that particular bolt.

Josh