From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Matthew L.
Wolford via CnC-List
Sent: January-30-19 12:19 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Matthew L. Wolford
Subject: Re: Stus-List Garhauer sliding jib cars

I used Garhauer because Guido adapted the cars to the old track on my C&C 34.
The cars were sufficiently robust to use them on my 42 Custom, so I kept them
when I moved up (same old track).  Two issues: 1) the cars do not roll as well
as Harken (and possibly other brands), so if this issue is paramount, you may
want to look at other brands; and 2) some brand name cars are big enough to
accept a second sheet (temporarily).  My Garhauer cars are not, which is
another downside.  Perhaps this has been remedied in newer designs?