Garhauer changed their car design to plastic slides instead of ball
bearings.  The reason given was that too many people were loosing the balls
when installing them.  They will supply the ball bearing ones if
requested.  They are much better in my opinion.

Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 37+
East Greenwich, RI, USA