I think ours were installed at the factory when the boat was built.
Harken  They work great, I can move the cars to adjust the sail to the tell
tails even when the genoa is loaded up.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2d/C%26C_37-40_Fairlead-track.jpg/1280px-C%26C_37-40_Fairlead-track.jpg

Ken H.