Dave:  please describe the manifold you installed.

From: Dave Godwin via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2019 7:13 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dave Godwin
Subject: Re: Stus-List Replacing Water Lines...

I replaced all of the original grey plastic pipe in our boat. With the
exception of a section where someone (ahem, looks at self…) ran a screw through
it, it was perfectly serviceable, However, since I am replacing the fixtures in
the head and the galley and have adde a transom-mounted cockpit shower I
replaced all of it.

I used 1/2” SeaTech polyethylene tubing and associated fittings. The job was
fairly easy to do and allowed for the building of a simple manifold on the
pressure side of the system for the hot and cold outflows. The best thing that
I did was purchase the pipe cutters to insure a clean, 90-degree cut on the
ends.

Pictures available upon request.

Regards,
Dave Godwin