From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Pete
Shelquist via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:08 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Pete Shelquist
Subject: Re: Stus-List Prepping for 35-1 Keel Bolts/Smile Fix

To expand on Tom’s note below, I have a few additional questions for this
crowd;  With anticipation of doing some offshore races in our area this summer,
I pulled my mast last fall to tighten up all the keel bolts.   After only a
couple years, they were surprisingly loose.

Quick question; any reason to not use blue Loctite on the threads to help keep
the nuts from loosening?

The boat is 5 hrs away and I don’t have any photos with me to double check, but
I’m assuming there should be lock washers.  Maybe a better solution is to just
replace those lock washers?

Thanks,