I've always wondered why there is an insistence amongst some East Coast members to retorque keel-bolts on the hard.

On the Left Coast the boats are out of the water for only a day or three and it seems too valuable to do something as mundane as resetting keel nuts!

check the chart:
https://www.engineersedge.com/hardware/torque_vs_tension_bolts_13355.htm
one bolt will hold at least three or more keels to the bottom.

Has there been bad experience torgue'ng keelbolts while floating?

        Cheers, Russ
        ex-Sweet 35 mk-1