Wasn’t me.

From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 4:43 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Coleman
Subject: Re: Stus-List Prepping for 35-1 Keel Bolts/Smile Fix

The ¾” bolts use a 1 1/8” socket, and the 1” bolts use a 1 ½” socket.

I have never seen lock washers on these keels, and I wouldn’t suggest them.
They are torqued so darn tight I can’t imagine them loosening. I would,
however, use a little TefGel on the threads.

Try putting a mark on the nut and on the plate with a magic marker to see if
there is any activity there.

I am glad you brought this up, this made me realize that the last person to
borrow my torque wrench never returned it!

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PA

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Pete
Shelquist via CnC-List