From: CnC-List [cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] on behalf of schiller via
CnC-List [cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: March 19, 2019 10:19 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: schiller
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 25 mark 1 1973 slippery non skid

You could try Aurora Marine's Sure Step first.  A paste wax that is supposed to
restore non slip.  tried some on our old Southcoast 23.  Seemed to work pretty
well.  Sold her shortly after application to buy our Redwing 35 (C&C 35-1) so I
didn't get a feel for how long it lasted.  I am a fan of Aurora products.
Richard Kittar, the owner used to hang out on the list way back when.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Crosswinds Marine, Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC