I did not have good luck with the Aurora Sure Step.  I had better luck with
Woody Wax and still use it on my side decks
(http://www.woody-wax.com/fiberglass-non-skid-deck-wax.php
<http://www.woody-wax.com/fiberglass-non-skid-deck-wax.php>).  It is slippery
at first until you get all the wax off, so be careful just after application.
In my cockpit, I used Kiwi grip and it is great.  Still holding up after 3
years.  Cockpit was a fairly easy job while the whole deck would be a much
bigger undertaking.  Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Connecticut
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
U-3125
Storrs, CT 06269-3125