Hi,

We just signed in the CnC-List mailing list and we would have a question
concerning our C&C boat Landfall 38. We live in Québec and we are french
speaking so I'll try to express myself as good as I can :)

We find that the streering wheel is harder to turn then other C&C we have
tried. We have replace all the wires so we are sure that the problem
doesn't come from the pedestal. In the instruction manual, they talk about a
grease cup which we don't have. We don't have teflon washer around the
rudder shaft in the water either.

Does anyone have informations about how the whole rudder system is put
together so we can recondition it to have a smooth and easy steering wheel?

Thank you very much

Camille