Like Chuck,

I'm guilty of bragging about the competition crushing speed of my 34+ and
her 40 footer like accommodations but I also came close to making an offer
on a Hunter 37.5.

If you google it a bit, you'll find a guy who's circumnavigated a few times
over on a Hunter 37.5.

I also have a (Wealthy) good friend who cruises the Mediterranean all
winter long every year on an old Beneteau 40.

" FWIW, A wiser gentleman once told me, "every boat is someone's dream", so
I am careful not to bash other brands or other dreams."

Well said Chuck

Have a great weekend.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"