Hi Chuck,

I used Perfection on my cove stripe 5 years ago, I just looked at it in the
yard today after pulling it out of the water for the first time in 5 years
and I still have... Perfection.

When I applied it 5 years ago like you, I picked the wrong time of day  /
got direct sunlight and I had to sand it  / do it over.  That was also
trying to roll / tip / I wasn't that good at it.

Long story short I had to sand / do it over a few times (I'm a bit OCD too)
but 3 coats later I did it first thing on a cooler morning, I brushed /
tipped it with a really soft bristle, didn't over brush it, Eureka!  Mirror
finish where you see your reflection with color..  5 years later and being
submerged while sailing / getting hit by waves, etc.   Still a perfect
mirror finish.  No need to do anything to it.

I'm very partial to Perfection now.

Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA