My previous boat with an A4 engine would slow down or stall, when running
at full throttle. When i backed off on the throttle, the engine ran fine.
Problem turned out to be a clogged filter on the end of the pickup tube.
Cleaned it out, and the engine ran fine after that. Did C&C put filters on
the end of the pickup tube? Are they put only on gas engines?

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose city YC
Portland, OR