I have hi tech low stretch but slippery halyard which my clutches just won't
hold.  Thinking of adding another cover at the point where they pass through
clutch.
Any thoughts or solutions beyond replacing clutches or halyards.  now I take to
a cleat, but cumbersome as I have both on same side with a single winch and
when remove from winch get a little slip before can cleat off..
Bill Walker
CnC 36
Evening Star
Pentwater, Mi.