I used George to survey a Catalina 38 a few years ago.  I ended up not buying the boat due to his findings.  He did a very thorough survey and I would not hesitate to use him again!

George Gallup, AMS®, Accredited Marine Surveyor®
Gallup Yacht Surveying
13 Sherman Terrace, Lynn, MA 01902-4621 USA
Phone 1-781-598-5465
E-Mail geo...@gallupyachtsurveying.com <mailto:gallupyachtsurvey...@gmail.com>
Web www.GallupYachtSurveying.com <http://www.GallupYachtSurveying.com>