I am in the process of changing my head in my 1985 C&C 33-2 and since the
hose connected to the head and the waste tank was old.  I figured I would
replace that to while I am at it.  Questions:
1.  Is the original waste hoses Shields 310 Fuel Hoses?
2.  If they are, why did C&C use a Very Very Very expensive Fuel Hose.
3. Since the connection to the head is on the opposite side of the hole in
the wall and the hose does not flex to make the connection.  Any
recommendations on connectors to attach to VERY VERY VERY expensive fuel
hose to make the turn.

Thanks,
Ray
LakeHouse