You can flush with sea water all day long, but use the fresh water as the last
flush of the day, before leaving the boat. This should prevent any smell from
the bowl itself.

Marek

From: Jeff Helsdingen via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 20:59
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jeff Helsdingen<mailto:onemorej...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Smelly head

Even the good read expensive hose smells bad after a while. If yours is still
original it's probably due to be replaced. Possibly the tank as well. I've
heard it is better to use fresh water from the head faucet to flush rather than
sea water too. What we did to get rid of the smells was to yank all of it out
and go with a composting head. So far so good. Good luck.

Jeff