Hi, i installed an asym kit on my 33-2few years ago: big running asym, a selden
bowsprit, facnor furler and yes, I installed the crane/bail on the mast. If you
choose to go with a furler, you will need that clearance for the top swivel. It
gets crowded up there with the jib furled. My boat is a 1987 with a mast made
by Offshore, I ordered the spinnaker mast bail from them.

The furler is safe tu use singlehanded, but slow and expensive. A good sock
would be my choice because it is faster for racing short handed.

Love the bowsprit!

Bruno Lachance
Bécassine, 33-2
NewRichmond

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 8 août 2019 à 20:37, pete.shelquist--- via CnC-List