Mid-Atlantic rendezvous in St michaels mdThis is a reminder for everyone that
it's coming up in 9 days.Josh has a lot planned for us.Drive or sail..plan on
being there.FYI...its costing me $45.00 to fly to baltimore and rent car at
$25.00 a day!!! See ya'll thereJim Schwartz SEA YA!38 landfall Washington nc
-------- Original message --------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 8/26/19  4:45 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List 19th of October Saint Michaels Maryland C&C Rendezvous OK folks, I
got word back from Liz at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michael's.
It looks like she can accommodate our party.  I think the amenities are going
to be nicer than Higgin's.  There are some caveats regarding the price.  I'm
looking for someone who has or wants to have a membership to CBMM at a cost of
$125.See the Facebook post in the link
below.https://m.facebook.com/events/249336025743002?view=permalink&id=370114306998506Josh
 MuckleyS/V Sea Hawk 1989 C&C 37+Solomons, MDOn Mon, Aug 19, 2019, 4:52 PM
Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

This should help!

Joe
Coquina